The limited special edition Leica Q2 Daniel Craig x Greg Williams
The Limited Special Edition Leica Q2 Daniel Craig x Greg Williams is an exclusive model of the Q2 full frame compact camera, limited to 750 units worldwide. It has been created in close collaboration with award-winning actor Daniel Craig and Greg Williams, one of Britain’s most renowned photographers. Both Craig and Williams have a common passion in photography and are both avid fans of the Leica brand, making this a perfect collaboration for the pair.
Daniel Craig says: “The Q2 is, for me, the perfect camera and needs no improvement. So, to have the chance to work with the amazing people at Leica and my friend, Greg Williams, to create something as unique as this, has been a privilege and an honor.”
Greg Williams says: “We bonded over our shared love of cameras on ‘Casino Royale’. Daniel takes beautiful photos and has a great eye. The Leica Q2 is an extension of me – you never see me without one around my neck. So to work with Daniel and the team at Leica on this limited edition has been very special.”
• The Leica Q2 Daniel Craig x Greg Williams matches the technical specification of the standard Leica Q2.
• Unique, exclusive and elegant design.
• Visible elements of the camera are defined by black and gold.
• All engravings on the camera and lens are inlaid with gold paint.
• The name and sequential serial number have been laser-engraved under the glass cover of the camera display.
• For the first time in Leica history there is a black/gold logo.
• An exclusive carrying strap
• Made of top-quality, vegetable-dyed Nappa leather
• Embossed with the Leica logo
• Gold-colored eyelets
• Same leather material, embossed with an elegant diamond pattern, is also used for the camera covering.
• Each camera, complete with accessories, comes in a specially designed, hinged-lid presentation box with gold lettering and a black silk lining
Mfr Code: 19062
EAN Code: 4022243190627
Description: Leica Q2 Daniel Craig x Greg Williams (Canada, ROW)
Original Q2 Launch video